Monday, January 26, 2009
Posted by TM at 3:57 PM
All the family, minus Zann, at lunch on Sunday.
Check out that smile! This boy loves his family...especially his grandmothers. He has them wrapped around his little finger. Happy Monday! Stay warm!
Oh...I almost forgot...we're 9 weeks pregnant! Ethan's going to be a big brother!
Posted by TM at 7:12 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009
1. Were you married at the time? Yes...3 years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Didn't really think it was real. It happened fast...real fast.
3. How old were you? 24 when I got PG and 25 when I delivered.
4. How did you find out? Took a test alone on my lunch hour.
5. Who did you tell first? Well Zann was first then my sister and my best friend, Tara.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Nope. And we didn't. It was so worth it too!
7. Due date? November 29, 2005
8. Did you deliver late or on time? 1 week early.
9. Did you have morning sickness? A little in the first trimester.
10. What did you crave? Neapolitan ice cream and hot dogs...not necessarily together.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? The people that thought we were crazy for not finding out the sex.
12. What was your first child's sex? A healthy baby boy.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? no comment
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? see #13. I did gain a little too much weight and was pre-eclamptic. Hence the early delivery.
15. Where did you give birth? Integris Baptist Hosptial
16. How many hours were you in labor? Maybe an hour of active labor? I was admitted at midnight, epidural at noon, water broke at 3:26 pm and he was here at 4 pm on the dot. I thought it was going to be a whole lot harder than that!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My mom, dad and sister. Zann was on call.
18. Who watched? My doc, a few nurses and Zann.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural.
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? I had an epidural.
21. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs 11 ozs.
22. Did your child have any complications? Happy and healthy. He did have a little cone head from the vacuum but it wasn't too bad. His ears were slowing him down so my doc had to help him find his way out with the vacuum.
23. What did you name him? Michael Ethan
24. How old is your first born today? 3
I tag...Suzanne, Christy B., and Kerri T.
Posted by TM at 5:53 PM