Friday, May 25, 2012

Back in the Blogging World


Wow!  I've been gone for a really long time!  Life has been busy but I won't bore you with the details.  Let's try to play catch up...

Ethan had a successful kindergarten year.  He is so excited to move on to 1st grade.  I still can't believe how fast he's growing up.  He loves to read, draw, play outside, soccer, Legos and can't wait for his baby brother or sister to get here.  (me either little buddy)  He's a good big brother now and I know he'll be a huge help when the baby gets here.

Owen is a little stinker.  That kid has so much energy I have a hard time keeping up with him!  He loves to do anything that big brother is doing.  He talks constantly, loves Mickey more than anything and is excited to be a big brother.  He's a big time momma's boy and I'm hoping the adjustment to the new addition isn't too hard.






Our life is crazy, always has been, and it's about to get even crazier (is that a word?).  We are all so excited for summer and hoping to do everything on our summer to do list.  And I'm hoping to keep up with this blog!

0 comments: