Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All About Dad

Clearly Ethan has been spending way too much time with dad lately...


For those wondering, this is actually how he says Beverly Hills Chihuahua...in all seriousness.

And this one I'm pretty sure he had some help coming up with the answer. Not from me so that only leaves one guilty party...Zann. Lately, Ethan has been a daddy's boy. He asks about his dad constantly when he's not here and most of the time he wants nothing to do with me. I'm ok with this for now. Dad is a much better ninja turtle than I will ever be! In fact, Ethan thinks he is actually a ninja turtle. He is Raphael, Zann is Donatello and I'm master Splinter, the rat or Shredder.




The infamous evil eye. I thought he had forgotten about his...apparently not.

These videos and pictures were taken before bath time a few nights ago. Zann was busy hanging new shelves in Ethan's room while I documented his new talents. He's such a goofy boy. I have a feeling he's going to be just like his dad.

0 comments: